May 10, 2010

The Best Street Fighter Fight Scene EVA!!

I found this short film on youtube made by Hollywood professional’s in their spare time. They have a love for Street Fighter and the means to make it look too AWESOME!!, as you’ll see in this epic battle between Ken and Ryu.
  The man behind most of it is Joey Ansah, who played Desh in The Bourne Ultimatum, hence why the choreography here is pretty sick. I love the first half of the slow-mo woods fight. Ken fist catches fire and Ryu starts shooting off Hadoukens. I love this video so much you know I had to share it on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. you wanna c some amazin action...go to you tube and type in street fighter vs mk or ryu vs scorpion, akuma vs chameleon, even peter griffin vs homer simpson ( yeah i got tha mugen games), that is if you don't know about them yet. I even got some of the vids posted on my face book.
    sniperspiderman XBL

    ReplyDelete