Aug 10, 2010

Madden 2011 is finally here!



She was the very first person to receive her
copy because she was the first person in line
LUCKY!!!!

OK,  so I am just getting home from my local video game store from picking up my copy of Madden 2011 at 12am. I haven't cracked open my game just yet because I wanted to write this post. I did however manage to get a little game time in at the store for one half and I can honestly say that I think I am going to be comfortable with the changes that have been made to the game. There are a few things I have to get used to. For instance there is no turbo button on the default settings. I didn't realize this until after a couple of plays but before you know if you will completely forget all about the missing turbo. But all in all the game play looks fantastic. This year's Madden is most definitely geared towards the mainstream football fan by being less complex so to some this will be a welcomed change but to some of the hardcore Madden fans there may be a few complaints. But I don't think the bad outweigh the good here. So enjoy the game everybody. Looking forward to seeing you online.

All he plays is sports titles and
he prefers Madden over NCAA









He's on his way to the car
to get home in a hurry!
He plans on getting a lot of playing
time in to prepare for some
upcoming Madden tournaments
I have to say that on Madden Day it can sometimes be more fun picking up the game then playing the game itself. I arrived at the game store at about 9:45PM. This was so I could get my pickup slip so I wouldn't have to wait in line for a long time. So this means I had a 2 hour and 15 minute wait on my hands. But the time flew because everyone was having such a good time exchanging gamertags, talking trash and even a lucky few got to play the game that was playing on the store's Xbox 360. I am a diehard Washington Redskins fan so I had more than a few Dallas Cowboy fans trying to get on my nerves. All in fun of course. I just made the unlucky mistake of not eating something before I left the house and I was starving and I even had a few nice male gamers offer to buy me dinner but my boyfriend was peering over my shoulder with a unhappy look on his face from hearing those offers and I quickly and politely declined. All in all it was a fun and interesting night. Look I have the pictures and video to prove it!

They saw the movie "The Others Guys"
then came right over to get their copies!

He was 1 of 6 PS3 users to buy their copy
tonight!
They were in a hurry to get home so they
could play eachother online
He made sure to get a copy for his 360
and his PSP

There is only one guy looking at the camera LOL
He is a big COD2 fan but
he made sure to get his copy of Madden 2011
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment