Aug 10, 2010

The New Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer

So I got my first look of the new Call of Duty Black Ops trailer and I have to say I am officially EXCITED! There are a lot of new surprises in store and I for one can't wait because I am addicted to this series. However, I would like for them to handle the glitching issues before and during launch so we don't end up with the seemingly endless amount of cheaters we had for Modern Warfare 2.  So here are a few things to look forward to in the upcoming release.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

  • New vehicles
    Chinook helicopters dropping off rewards, and radio controlled cars with bombs attached are new bonus options after a killstreak.
  • New weapons
    Call of Duty: Black Ops added weapons? one of which is a crossbow with EXPLODING bolts. Talk about some  hilarious kills in store.
  • New death sequences and recording
    After the Call of Duty logo at the end, there’s a sort of “bullet-time” effect after someone dies, complete with a video editor to save those Black Ops kills… but only if they’ve been recorded by that CCTV camera placed by the player. That is bringing soomething completely new to the series. So I look forward to seeing all the new Youtube videos showcasing some insane kills.

  • Air attacks shoot into buildingsIn Modern Warfare 2 it was pretty much a sure thing to hide inside if a rival player called in an attack helicopter or Harrier jet and you didn't have cold blooded equiped. Now it seems they can blast through windows and walls.
Plus, Treyarch Presidents Hints Zombie Mode is in Call of Duty: Black Ops!!!! I hope that is indeed true but that has not been confirmed. So enough of what I have to say. Check out the trailer for yourself. Be sure to leave your comments or thoughts.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment