Feb 2, 2011

A Special Kind of Douchebag!


There is something I come across quite often on Xbox Live. It's a little something called Racism! You would think I would get upset over the comments and the jabs but I for one LOVE hearing idiots make fools of themselves on Xbox Live. What do I care about some jerk off in God knows where making fun of my race on Xbox. This person just shows the world that they are a coward who likes to let off their racist steam on Xbox Live. Hear some of the fantastic messages left for me by the gamer I have come to know as POG90 AKA Douchebag!




POG90 he really makes me laugh with his ranting and raving. I do have a few theories as to why he is so angry.
  1.  He has an unusually small penis and envy's the MYTH of the black mans prowess. More simply HE IS TIRED OF PISSING ON HIS BALLS!
  2. He has a big crush on the cute black girl at his job that told him he didn't have a chance in hell because his face looks like it was set on fire and put out with a pitchfork.
  3. He is constantly bullied by black people at school or work and this is his way of fighting back. Yeah real brave like a real man would!
  4. He is just your basic run of the mill PUSSY B*&%$ who would never actually say those things in the presence of other people.
  5. He definitely doesn't say those things in the presence of black people so he is living his "Nigger" fantasies online.
  6. He is a self hating white boy who wishes he was anything but the boring worthless piece of shit he turned out to be.

I am thinking he is more a number 4 but number 1 is a close second for sure. I have no idea what this BOYS (Yes I said BOY because a man doesn't have to resort to this mickey mouse bullshit) problem is. I do however know that he needs to get a life. Get your hand off your d*#% and get yourself a girlfriend. Look she may not be the prettiest or the smartest girl you can get but at least she will let you stick that sorry excuse for a dick  inside her so that you can finally for all of our sakes SHUT THE F#%& UP!!!


Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. hilarious blog made my day went far out to get this blog going which is just great, good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people are just sore losers. They can't handle getting owned in a game so they act like immature retards when they don't get there way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. God. And this is why I don't even bother plugging in my headphones during multiplayer, or I have it set to "friends only." What a creep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!!!!! i been meaning to see this LOL shit was great yo

    ReplyDelete