Oct 5, 2010

The Green Hornet Trailer!

So I have seen the trailer for The Green Hornet and I have to say that even though my expectations were kinda low on this one I was pleasantly surprised. This movie might actually turn out to be rather entertaining. When I first heard Seth Rogen was cast to play Britt Reid, a newspaper publisher by day who goes out in his masked "Green Hornet" identity at night to fight crime as a vigilante , accompanied by his similarly masked Asian manservant Kato (played by Jay Chou) I thought to myself "YEAH RIGHT!!!"
However from the looks of the trailer this might turn out to be inspired casting. I am looking forward to seeing Seth Rogen's fighting skills, but we all know that the role of Kato was the most important one! That Kato mask just does something for me. Also, getting to see the technologically advanced "Black Beauty" was beyond cool. I swear to you for a quick second I thought man that's cooler than the batmobile but it was only for a second! It may not be cooler but I would likely drive "Black Beauty" over the "Batmobile". So check out the trailer and tell me what you think. Will this be a hit or miss?




1 comment: