Sep 24, 2010

Sign Ups for Xbox Live Dashboard Update Preview is now closed!


OK, so a little birdie told me that he tried to sign up for the Xbox Live Dashboard beta update and it has now officially been filled. That's right Microsoft has meant their quota so if you haven't signed up for it sorry but you are going to have to wait until launch. I however, got mine in on time and I will be getting the beta along with a lot of the people on my friends list. I will be reviewing the new dashboard and giving those who didn't get a chance to sign up the scoop on all the new features. If you want to try your hand and see if some space has opened up just click the link and give it your best shot.

The Preview Program will give you the chance to check out ESPN on Xbox LIVE, Zune music, Netflix search, the new Xbox LIVE dashboard, and new updates to Zune video and Family Settings on your Xbox 360. This update is also intended in part to help Xbox Live more compatible with the Kinect. However, this preview is NOT for Kinect. You will not be receiving a Kinect sensor if you are chosen to participate.

All in all I was one of the chosen people and I am actually excited to see what's in store. As promised I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment